On This Page,You can easily know about What Is The Difference Between Ezoic vs Adsense?.
Google Adsense is a program is run by Google. The program allows the publishers around the Google network of content sites to offer automatic text, video, images, advertisements to name a few. All of this is directly targetted towards the site content and the audience.
Ezoic vs Adsense: a complete Ezoic review
In general, the procedure followed to modify from Adsense to Ezoic was very easy and linear:
- i was contacted via e-mail, with the proposal to modify to Ezoic, by an employee of the corporate who not only spoke English, but also, perfectly, my language. Since then, she has been following and assisting me, patiently and really professionally, in every phase of the transition.
- Once the choice to vary was made, within 2-3 calls i was ready to follow the straightforward steps necessary for the transition. Whenever I had doubts or questions, i used to be ready to contact my “personal” account manager, Martina, via Skype or e-mail, who always answered within a few of minutes or a couple of hours at the most . Each time, any problems were promptly resolved.
- Once all the required steps were taken, Martina contacted me via Skype, sharing her screen with me, to determine together where to put the advertisement on my blog. i used to be liberal to decide where to put the ads and where to avoid it. Martina, moreover, explained me many useful and interesting aspects of advertising on an internet site or a blog: I received tons of precious information about every element of advertising, why the income may fluctuate, but also about all the places that are, on a website, the foremost remunerative for advertisements.
- As soon as these decisions were made, Ezoic immediately began to work properly, earning me the primary money from the ads and starting the method of optimizing the advertising process on my blog. Unlike other advertising platforms, Ezoic is actually an “intelligent” system, which automatically and continuously tests the simplest positions, genres etc. of advertising, progressively optimizing them. In short, the system tests and you earn more, much more.
What are the general benefits of Ezoic vs Adsense?
- the very fact of being followed and assisted, step by step, by an individual responsible of your site, who speaks your language and to whom you’ll also refer afterwards for everything.
- a way more personalized service with reference to the insertion of advertising units, which is precisely decided together, 1:1 , as part of a customized consultation.
- In my case, a speed gain of about 10% compared to once I was using Adsense.
- The Ezoic dashboard – the “control panel” from which to watch the varied data – is one of the most transparent and effective I’ve ever seen. All data is clearly displayed and it’s very easy to follow the progress of all important data.
- Much higher earnings.
To show you the difference in figures, I compared the primary 14 days of October 2020 with the primary 14 days of November 2020. the two periods have very similar traffic.
For comparison convenience, set both amounts in dollars.
As you’ll see, the difference in two comparable periods in every respect is quite high. From the first to the 14th day of the month, the two platforms generated very different revenues: 394.32 USD within the case of Adsense, 637.02 USD with Ezoic.
What are the general Cons of Ezoic vs Adsense?
- a couple of small technical changes to be made to the location at the time of transition. But every step is explained to you and there’s always an individual able to assist you.
- Over the next two days, you’ll got to check your site on all devices. you’ll easily make any adjustments if something isn’t to your liking or you notice an ad during a place you do not like. All this, of course, is taken care of by your Ezoic representative. You don’t need to do anything except means what you want to vary and the desired changes are going to be made for you by Ezoic.
- then , everything worked smoothly and without any other necessary work on my part.