On This Page,You can easily know about How to Create An AdSense Friendly Website That Makes $100 Per Day.
Google Adsense is a program is run by Google. Google AdSense is a Pay Per Click (PPC) Ad program that allows you to make money from your sites when someone clicks on your ads. The more clicks you get on your ads the more money you can make from AdSense.
How to build an AdSense friendly website that makes $100 per day
Your website niche matters a lot
The first step to putting together an AdSense friendly website is to find out the simplest AdSense website ideas. In other words, determine the topics that have huge potential to urge tons of program traffic so you’ll increase your earnings.
If you would like to form $100 per day from AdSense, you would like to drive a minimum of 5000-10000 unique visitors to your site a day . which will only be possible if you’ve got a site that covers broad areas like technology, news, entertainment etc.
Make sure your website’s niche has the following 3 important factors:
- High CPC (Cost Per Click) keywords
- Low competition
- an enormous demand for advertisers to point out their ads using Google AdWords
Let’s mention these factors so you’ll come up with a profitable niche idea for starting a successful AdSense website in 2021 and beyond.
1. High CPC keywords: Your niche profitability depends on what sort of keywords you’re targeting. There are a few of industries that provide huge value especially in terms of AdSense revenue.
Here are the top 5 highest paid AdSense keywords for 2021 (by industry/niche):
Insurance $58 CPC
Gas/Electricity $54 CPC
Mortgage $47 CPC
Attorney $47 CPC
Loans $44 CPC
As you’ll see above insurance industry tops the list of high CPC keywords as its CPC is around $58, which is basically huge. meaning , every cost per click for insurance related terms will offer you huge earnings from AdSense.
Here’s where you’ll use tools like Semrush comes into play because it provides you CPC map which seems like this:
Finding high CPC keywords is easy once you have access to Semrush. We even have written an in depth guide finding high paying AdSense keywords where you’ll find all the small print .
If you’re interested, you’ll visit the below link to urge a free trial from Semrush.
2. Low competition: the simplest niche has less competition. If there’s an excessive amount of competition for your niche, it’s almost impossible to urge top rankings in search results. If you don’t get first page rankings, you’ll not get much traffic, so no clicks and not such a lot earnings from AdSense.
So confirm to seek out a distinct segment with low competition. In fact, target low competitive keywords which mostly contain long tail keywords.
Here’s a fantastic guide getting thousands of tourists from search using long tail keywords. confirm to always target long tail keywords over short tail keywords.
3. Popularity for products: Another significant metric is that the popularity of the products or services that your industry offers. for instance , let’s assume you’re running a distinct segment site that talks about “filters for fish”.
There’s plenty of filters and purifiers you’ll find online for fish tanks (just visit Amazon and you’ll find thousands of high rated products). So there’s an enormous popularity and demand for advertisers to point out their ads using AdWords.
So that’s an excellent niche! Similarly, you’ll find and analyse all the products that your niche has got to offer to find its popularity.
How to Make $100 each day Online from Google Adsense
Create Videos & Blog Posts That Promote one another
Once you’ve found out what quite blog and YouTube channel you would like to try to to , start creating content.
Then, you would like to cross promote them once they cover an equivalent subject.
So, with a YouTube video, you would like to embed it into a blog post like I did at the highest of this one and include a written version of the video with links.
Then, you would like to require the link to the blog post and put it within the first few sentences of the corresponding video’s description.
This way, if one flies , usually the opposite one will too.
If the YouTube video flies , people will click on the link within the description for links and more info.
Otherwise, if the blog post flies first, people can watch the video on the page because it’s embedded there.
Follow YouTube Guidelines or Lose Money
It may seem obvious to follow the YouTube guidelines, avoid cursing, stay away from controversial topics, etc., but many of us make brands that do otherwise.
Sometimes these brands do well in spite of occasional demonetization of videos and such, but others bite the dust after their run of success involves an end.
With the way YouTube can change its ad policies to appease large companies at any given time, it is best to only start a channel that’s advertiser-friendly from the start .
Top 3 AdSense Friendly WordPress Themes
If you’re looking to extend your earnings with AdSense, you initially need an excellent website design. Fortunately, for WordPress users, there are plenty of AdSense optimized themes are available. Here’s an inventory of top 5 of them.
1. Ad-Sense from My Theme Shop
If you’re trying to find a wonderfully made AdSene friendly WordPress theme, Ad-Senese from My Theme Shop is that the perfect choice for you. because it comes with incredible features prefer ad management, ad placement, ad blocker detection and content locking for ad block users.
Not only that, it’s also mobile responsive and SEO friendly premium WordPress theme which is additionally loads really faster.
All in all, it’s the foremost affordable premium AdSense friendly theme which allows you to simply customize your theme. you’ll also make your own code edits or design edits using the included Photoshop PSD files (included with Extended plan).
What’s the cost?
My Theme Shop offers you Ad-Sense premium theme in 3 pricing plans which are listed below.
- 1 license (which you’ll use on 1 site and it costs you $35)
- 3 license (where you’ll use this theme on 3 sites and it costs you $59)
- Unlimited site license (you can use it on unlimited sites and it costs you $77)
It also offers you a 30 days a refund guarantee, which suggests , if your theme doesn’t properly work, you’ll invite a full refund within 30 days after purchase.
- Extremely cheap because it costs you only $35 for single license
- It’s completely SEO optimized
- Offers your mobile responsive design
- Offers you exceptional features like ad management, ad placement, ad blocker detection and content locking for ad block users
- Perfectly crafted for AdSense enabled sites
- Support and updates are limited for less than one year
2. Divi from Elegant Themes
Elegant themes is one among the foremost affordable premium WordPress themes where you’ll grab 80+ themes at extremely affordable pricing. It also offers Divi from Elegant themes which is that the best website builder for Google Adsense.
What’s the cost?
Elegant themes also offers 2 pricing plans like Genesis which are;
- Yearly access
- Lifetime access
Yearly access: It costs $80 for 1 year and you’ll get access to over 80 themes along side 5 plugins and Divi theme builder.
Lifetime access: It costs $224 for lifetime, along side lifetime updates, theme and plugin downloads with lifetime support and Divi builder.
Their features include;
- Access to over 80 themes
- Access to all or any plugins
- Theme updates
- Divi theme builder
- Use on unlimited sites
- Access to plenty of (over 80 themes) at just $80 which suggests , you’re spending just $1 for every theme
- Drag and drop builder
- Unlimited site usage
- Access to many website packs
- It’s not a 1 time fee as you would like to pay yearly if you would like constant updates and customer support assistance
3. Color-mag from Theme Grill
Color-mag from Theme Grill are often considered as an Ad-sense optimized WordPress theme which is basically suitable for news, newspaper, magazine, blogging related websites. Color-mag is that the #1 most popular “Magazine Style” WordPress theme at WordPress which currently is employed by over 100,000+ sites worldwide.
What’s the cost?
It offers 2 pricing options.
- Single theme
- All themes
Single theme: this is often the only theme license which costs you $69 where 1 theme is included and may be used for a lifetime where you’ll also get 1 year of theme updates along side 1 year of premium support access.
For this plan, after 1 year, support and updates are often renewed at 50% off for an additional year (which is totally optional and not an automatic renewal process).
All themes plan: All premium themes are included (currently 16 themes are available) during this plan which costs you $249 where you’ll get lifetime theme updates along side lifetime premium support and access to all or any of their new premium themes plus unlimited sites usage.
- this is often theme is fully compatible with Elementor page builder plugin
- Also offers a free version of the theme (but with limited theme features)
- Offers you 20+ color options
- Woocommerce compatible (which is great for eCommerce related sites)
- Translation ready (so you’ll translate your blog’s content into multiple languages without having any additional plugins or scripts)
- WPML compatible
- Polylang compatible
- Really suitable for news, newspaper, magazine, blogging quite sites
- Single theme costs you $69 (Elegant themes is priced rather well therein case, because it offers over 80 themes at just $89)