On This Page,You can easily know about How to Close your AdSense Account from your Website.
Google Adsense is a program is run by Google. The program allows the publishers around the Google network of content sites to offer automatic text, video, images, advertisements to name a few. All of this is directly targetted towards the site content and the audience.
If you no longer want to use AdSense, you can close your AdSense account. This will automatically stop all AdSense ads serving on your site within 24 hours.
Note: Closing your AdSense account is different from closing your Google Account. When you close your AdSense account, your ads stop showing, but you’re still able to access the payment information in your closed account. When you close your Google Account, all Google product accounts associated with that account will be closed, and you’ll be unable to access the accounts in the future. Your Gmail username will also be deleted and can’t be used again in the future. Learn more about deleting your Google Account.
Before you close your account
- You might want to export your reporting data. You won’t have access to performance reports from your account when your account is closed.
- If you have a YouTube account associated with your AdSense account, closing your AdSense account means that you’ll stop earning money on your associated YouTube channel.
Requirements for closing your account
- To permanently close your AdSense account, you must be an account Administrator.
- If you also have an AdMob account, you must close your AdMob account.
- If you also have an Ad Manager account, you must close your Ad Manager account.
Requirements to receive a final payment
After you close your account, you’ll receive a final payment within approximately 90 days of the end of the month, provided that:
- Your account balance is greater than the cancellation threshold. Google will not make payments for any earned balance that does not reach this threshold.
- Your address is verified.
- Your account has no payment holds.
If your account has been hacked
Before you delete a hacked or compromised account, consider using Security Checkup to learn more about what parts of your account were accessed without your permission. That way, you can take steps to reduce further harm caused by the hacker. For example, if you:
- Save passwords in your Google Account, you can find out if they were accessed so you know if they need to be changed.
- Save contacts in your Google Account, you can find out if they were downloaded so you can let contacts know if they should watch out for suspicious messages.
- Use Google Pay for transactions, you can check if there are any unauthorized payments so that you can dispute them.
Important: Once your account is deleted, you can no longer use Security Checkup to review activity in that account.
How to close your account
1. Sign in to your AdSense account.
2. Click Account.
3. On the “Account information” page, click Close account.
4. Review the information on the “Closing your AdSense account” page:
If your account meets the threshold to receive a final payment:
a. Select the reason for closing your account from the drop-down list.
b. Select the checkbox to confirm that you’ve understood the information we’ve provided, including the AdSense Terms and Conditions.
c. Click Close account.
If your account does not meet the threshold to receive a final payment:
a. Select the checkbox to accept that you won’t be paid the remainder of your earnings.
b. Select the reason for closing your account from the drop-down list.
c. Select the checkbox to confirm that you’ve understood the information we’ve provided, including the AdSense Terms and Conditions.
d. Click Close account.
5. Click Confirm.
You’ve now successfully closed your account.
6. Click Got it.
Remove other services from your Google Account
If you don’t want to delete your entire Google Account, learn how to:
- Delete Gmail from your account
- Remove other Google services
- Remove apps with access to your account
After your account is closed
- If you want to use your AdSense account again, you can reactivate your account.
- Your AdSense ad code will stop working, so make sure you’ve removed the ad code from all of your pages.
- If you’ve associated a search engine with this AdSense account, the search will continue to work, but the ads will no longer be associated with this account. To earn revenue again, you’ll need to create a new AdSense association.