On This Page,You can easily know about How to add AdSense In-Feed to WordPress.
In-feed is a format that you place inside your feed to help monetize your site and supply a better user experience to your visitors. for example, a feed can be an article feed (e.g., a list of articles or news) or listings (e.g., a list of products, services, etc.). In-feed ads are native which means you customize them to match the look and feel of your content.
The benefits of In-feed ads
Some of the benefits of using In-feed ads include:
- Better user experience: In-feed ads offer a better user experience to your visitors. They’re part of the user’s flow and match the look and feel of your site.
- Monetizing new ad spaces: In-feed ads offer the opportunity to further monetize your pages by placing ads in new places, i.e., inside your feeds.
- Ideal for mobile: In-feed ads are ideal for mobile as they can help you to better monetize the smaller screen spaces available on mobile devices.
How In-feed ads differ from standard ads
In-feed ads are different from standard ads in the following ways:
- They’re part of the user’s flow.
- They’re highly customizable.
- They use high quality advertiser ad elements.
In-feed ads are dedicated AdSense ad codes which you’ll place within lists of posts. While you’ll do this with the default content ad units also , In-feed ad units come with a new layout and more options. i assume that along with the In-article ads they’re going to replace the present display ads format.
Creating an AdSense In-feed ad
Follow these steps to create a new AdSense In-feed ad in your AdSense account.
1.Log in and go to Ads > Ad units and choose the In-feed ad unit to create a new one.
2.Choose a style. You can let Google AdSense scan your site to create a style for you or choose a style manually. I would recommend to let AdSense choose a style for you and optimize the layout later, if needed.
3.You now see multiple options on the left side of the screen. The most important are:
- Ad unit name – enter the name of the ad, so that you can identify it later in the list of ads
- Global Options > Allow selected display ads – this will increase the number of ads bidding on your view and increase revenue. Switch it off if you only want to see the default In-feed layout format you choose earlier
All the other options are more or less helping you to adjust the ad layout to your site. The more experienced you are with your ad setup, the more you can experiment and also run tests later.
4. Click on Save and get code.
5. Get the code by clicking on the COPY CODE SNIPPET button.
You can click on I’m done now and move to the implementation of the ad code into your site.
The ad code is now stored in the clipboard on your computer. You could also save it in a .txt file if you don‘t intend to go to the next step right away.
Adding the In-feed ad to your WordPress site
Once you have the AdSense Infeed ad code, you need to place it between posts. Most websites not only list those on their homepage but also have archives by category or author.
Our free AdSense In-feed plugin can help you place In-feed ads to your WordPress site without any coding. Just install the basic version of Advanced Ads and this add-on.
1. Creating the AdSense ad
After you installed Advanced Ads, go to Advanced Ads > Ads and click on New Ad.
- Enter a title for your ad – it is only visible to you.
- Select AdSense ad in the Ad Type box.
- Paste your AdSense code into the textarea in the Ad Parameters box.
- Click on Get details.
The last step will import the details of the ad into Advanced Ads. The final setup might look like this:
2. Placing the In-feed ad between posts
Now you define where the ad should show up.
Advanced Ads separates content (ads) and positions (placements) to make you more flexible when it comes to rotating or replacing ads. Go to Advanced Ads > Placements. If you already have placements then click on New Placement below the placement list.
Choose the AdSense In-feed placement type with the subsequent icon, enter a reputation for the location and choose the ad you want to display.
Save the new placement.
After you saved it, search for the new placement in the list. Here you’ll select before which post in the frontend the ad should show up.
The example below would show the ad between the first and second post on the homepage and other archive pages.
You can repeat these steps with different placements if you want to place an ad between multiple posts and not just at one position.
The ad code could be the same, but if you want to test at which position In-feed ads work best, then I would suggest using different ad codes. You can later go to the performance report and analyze the individual revenue.